After the Disney Plus release, MacBook users waited a long time to download Disney Plus on MacBook and enjoy their favorite movies, shows, and other services as they wished. But now that the long wait is over, Disney Plus has launched a version that supports MacBook users.
Since the announcement day, if you are a MacBook user, you must be looking for a way to download the new version and enjoy its services on your device. Then look no more! This article will guide you to download Disney Plus on MacBook in an easy and understandable.
Getting started with creating an account
- You have to create an account on the Disney Plus platform before downloading Disney Plus on MacBook and watching your favorite content it has.
- After you create an account you will receive a 7-day free trial to enjoy your favorite content it streams.
- You can bundle it with Hulu and ESPN Plus after the free week.
- The steps to follow in order to watch Disney Plus on MacBook are explained below.
How to use a browser to watch Disney Plus on MacBook?
Once you have created an account on Disney Plus you can watch its content using a web browser. In order to do that you have to follow these steps:
- Go to the browser and open the official app of Disney Plus.
- There is a log-in button in the top right-hand corner of the screen, click on it.
- Use the credentials you used to create the account and log in to your account.
When you are entering your credentials to log in a window will pop up with your profile. Using that window along with parental controls you can either use the existing profile or add a new one.
After logging into your account tap anywhere on the screen and click the play button on the streaming player that appears to watch the contents of the Disney Plus streaming service.
How to cast Disney Plus on a TV screen using Chromecast?
Sometimes users need to watch the Disney Plus content on a much bigger screen than a MacBook screen. In this case, you can use the Chromecast application to mirror the MacBook screen on a bigger screen like a TV screen.
You can use other methods to view the screen on TV if you have an associate with Apple TV, Roku, etc.
In case you have a Chromecast device it has a stable network connection, please follow these steps
- Go to the browser using your MacBook.
- There is a log-in button on the top right-hand corner of your screen and please click on it.
- Please enter the credentials you used to create the account and click the log-in button.
- Then tap anywhere on the screen to pop up the play button
- Then after you hit the play button the streaming player will appear on the screen.
- There is a view tab on top of your screen and please click on it.
- After that, you need to click the cast button.
- Then there is a list of devices and you need to select your device from that list. Also from there if you want to display full screen on your TV, you can select remote screen.
After following the above steps you can watch any content you like from the Disney Plus service.
How to get rid of error 83?
Some of the users issued concerns about this error 83 that occurred while they accessing Disney Plus services using a MacBook web browser. But it turns out that not only MacBook users but also other users who have other devices came up with this error 83.
This error occurs when the server is overloaded. And the good news is Disney Plus has made statements in this regard by explaining that their expected traffic has exceeded and there are glitches because of that. They will resolve this issue in the coming days so that its users won’t get affected by this issue.
Does Disney plus have an app for MacBook?
The official way to watch Disney Plus using a MacBook is using a web browser. Just log in to your account on the Disney Plus website and watch the service. The official application is only available for IOS and iPadOS.
Is Disney plus on MacBook not working?
In order to fix this, first you can clear your web browser cache. In addition to that you can try updating the application or checking the Wi-Fi connection status. If these don’t work you can always check for any restrictions and errors.
Can I get Disney plus on apple tv?
There is a Disney Plus application on the Apple app store, you can download it and watch the service. However, the older versions of the Apple TV don’t have an app store option with it.
Does Airplay work with Disney Plus?
Apple Airplay and Chromecast can be used to stream Disney Plus content to your TV wirelessly.